Social Media Resources
Beginner's Guide to Social Media
Table of Contents
Want more? RESOURCES:
Here are some posts from the Wild Apricot Blog that you might want to check out to help you get started with new social media channels:
- A Beginner’s Guide to Facebook for Non-Profits
- How Facebook Questions can help Small Non-Profits
- Adding Facebook Plugins To Your Wild Apricot Website
- How to Get Started With LinkedIn
- Is Your Organization LinkedIn Yet?
- LinkedIn Sharing: A New Tool for Non-profit Outreach
- An Intro to Twitter Hashtags
- How to post Twitter updates on your Facebook page
- Publish your Facebook page to Twitter
Social Media Resources by Wild Apricot is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://knowledge.wildapricot.com.
Please include a link to http://knowledge.wildapricot.com/display/communications/Social+Media+Resources if you copy, distribute or re-transmit any of the documents that make up this guide. For permissions beyond the scope of this license, contact us.